A minimalistic ampoule, formulated with soothing green tea, brightening niacinamide and highly moisturising 7 types of hyaluronic acid molecules.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 30ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially skin with hyperpigmentation
- Routine step: 6. Serum
- Best-seller / Pregnancy-safe / Vegan
Instead of water, the brightening ampoule is formulated with 81% of Camellia Leaf as its main ingredient. Green tea is boasting with Vitamin C which promotes skin health and radiance. It also contains hypoallergenic brightening ingredient Niacinamide, also known as B3, together with 7 types of hyaluronic acid molecules, which deeply penetrate skin to deliver and lock moisture.
- Use ampoule for hydrating skin, treating wrinkles and brightening dark spots.
- After cleansing skin and using toner, apply 3-4 drops to your skin, tapping in gently until fully absorbed.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Water, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sorbitan Oleate, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hyaluronate
You might also like