Let's Carrot Oil Toner is made with antioxidant-rich oils from carrot, grapes, avocado, olives, sandalwood, tea tree, lavender and peppermint for an ultimate skin nourishment.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 150 ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially malnourished, dehydrated and mature skin.
- Key Ingredients: Carrot oil, Beta-Carotene, Tocopherol.
- Routine step: 4. Toner
Benton Let's Carrot Oil Toner is formulated with anti-ageing ingredients that are high in antioxidants. Carrot, beta-carotene and tocopherol help to protect the skin from free radicals, restoring a healthy glow. It contains natural oils and extracts from carrot, grapes, avocado, olives, sandalwood, tea tree, lavender and peppermint - a spectacular cocktail of ingredients, not only to balance PH level of the skin after cleansing, but also to nourish, soothe and brighten it. Dermatologically and antioxidant tested. Free from artificial fragrance, colorants and alcohol. Earthpact packaging is made out of 100% sugar cane and printed with soy oil ink.
- Use Carrot Oil Toner for nourishing skin and balancing skin pH level.
- Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Sulfate, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Canola Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Propanediol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, BetaCarotene, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol.
- Apply toner after cleansing and shake well before use. Apply toner onto a cotton pad and gently sweep the pad across the skin. Alternatively, pour some toner into the palms of your hands and tap into your skin until well-absorbed.
You might also like