PATTING SPLASH MASK CITRUS & HONEY
With lemon and honey extracts, rich with vitamin C, this concentrated liquid mask leaves your skin bright and cleansed in just 15 seconds.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 150ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially dull skin
- Key Ingredients: Citrus Limon (lemon) fruit extract
- Routine step: 3. Exfoliator
The innovative splash mask was inspired by the traditional Korean cleansing method with rice water. It tones and brightens skin with a blend of soothing Botanical extracts and Lactic Acid. The splash mask also removes dead skin cells, hydrates and rejuvenates dull skin in just 15 seconds.
- Use splash mask to instantly brighten and rejuvenate skin.
- Water, Lactic Acid, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium lactate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil.
- The patting splash mask should be used on cleansed face in one of two ways. For traditional method, pour a capful of splash mask into 700ml of water. Stir and then splash generously onto face for about 15 seconds. Gently pat into skin. Alternatively, for revolutionary in-shower treatment, pour 1 capful of the patting splash mask into your hands, then cleanse your face with it, avoiding the eye and lip area. Then use the water from the shower to splash and rinse off the face.
You might also like