With green tea extract and tea tree leaf, this concentrated liquid mask soothes stressed and irritated skin, regulates oil production and deeply cleanses pores.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 150ml
- Skin type: Oily and acne-prone skin
- Key Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis leaf extract
- Routine step: 3. Exfoliator
The innovative splash mask was inspired by the traditional Korean cleansing method with rice water. Formulated with Lactic Acid and Camellia leaf extract, it removes fine dust and dead skin cells in just 15 seconds for smooth and radiant skin.
- Use for restoring skin balance, soothing skin, cleansing and minimising pores.
- Water, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Dextrin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid
- The patting splash mask should be used on cleansed face in one of two ways. For traditional method, pour a capful of splash mask into 700ml of water. Stir and then splash generously onto face for about 15 seconds. Gently pat into skin. Alternatively, for revolutionary in-shower treatment, pour 1 capful of the patting splash mask into your hands, then cleanse your face with it, avoiding the eye and lip area. Then use the water from the shower to splash and rinse off the face.
You might also like