With the extracts of 5 berries rich in polyphenol and anthocyanin, this concentrated liquid mask leaves skin supple and smooth.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 150ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially dry and mature skin.
- Key Ingredients: Vaccinium Myrtillus (European blueberry) fruit extract
- Routine step: 3. Exfoliator
The innovative splash mask was inspired by the traditional Korean cleansing method with rice water. Formulated with antioxidant-rich blueberry, Acai berry, strawberry and raspberry, it protects skin from environmental damage and improves skin elasticity in just 15 seconds. Berry complex also has anti-ageing properties and helps to restore natural PH-balance.
- This patting splash mask improves skin's elasticity.
- Water, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium lactate, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Ipomoea Batatas Root Extract, Fragrance, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract (40ppm), Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract (40ppm), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract (40ppm), Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract(40ppm), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract (40ppm), Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Dextrin
- The patting splash mask should be used on cleansed face in one of two ways. For traditional method, pour a capful of splash mask into 700ml of water. Stir and then splash generously onto face for about 15 seconds. Gently pat into skin. Alternatively, for revolutionary in-shower treatment, pour 1 capful of the patting splash mask into your hands, then cleanse your face with it, avoiding the eye and lip area. Then use the water from the shower to splash and rinse off the face.
You might also like