This facial scrub contains non-toxic, edible black sugar which helps remove makeup residue, dead skin cells and blackheads.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 110g
- Skin type: All skin types
- Key Ingredients: Black sugar, Shea Butter, Cranberry Seed Oil, Licorice Root Powder.
- Routine step: 3. Exfoliator
This scrub exfoliates dry skin with ease and is gentle enough to be used even on sensitive skin. It also contains shea butter, cranberry oil and vitamin E to hydrate skin and protect sensitive skin from itchiness and irritation after cleansing. It exfoliates dead skin cells, eliminates impurities, controls blackheads and excess sebum and moisturises dry skin.
- This facial scrub exfoliates, moisturises and deep cleans.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Candelilla Cera, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Microcrystalline Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Molasses, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Parfum(Fragrance), Limonene, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macro carpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil.
- After cleansing, mix a moderate amount of scrub with a few drops of water. Gently massage the scrub into your face with circular motions. Rinse thoroughly and then follow with toner, serum and moisturiser from your normal skincare routine. Although this scrub is mild and gentle enough to be used alone, if you have very sensitive skin, mix it with the Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil to dissolve some of the sugar.
You might also like