A multi-solution hypoallergenic serum that gently exfoliates, and improves dull skin tone and pigmentation.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 35ml
- Skin type: All skin types, including sensitive
- Key Ingredients: Ascorbic acid
- Routine step: 7. Serum
- Best-seller / Vegan
This serum contains 5% Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) as part of its multi-solution, non-irritating formula to revitalise skin. A hybrid stabilization technology provides an enhanced active delivery of L-Ascorbic acid to the skin. It's mild and suitable for all ages and skin types, even sensitive skin. As an additional benefit, add 2 drops of the vitamin drop serum to any skincare products.
- Use this vitamin C serum for brightening and nourishing the skin.
- Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polysorbate 60, Illicium Verum Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Limonene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Larix Sibirica Wood Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Quercus Mongolica Leaf Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Acetyl Methionine, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Theanine, Acetyl Glutamine, Lecithin, Bacillus/Folic Acid/Soybean Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Sh-Oligopeptide-1, Sh-Oligopeptide-2, Sh-Polypeptide-1, Sh-Polypeptide-11, Sh-Polypeptide-9, Sodium Hyaluronate.
- After cleansing, apply about half a dropper to your entire face. Gently massage in until fully absorbed using your palms. For sensitive skin: After cleansing and using toner, apply about 3-4 drops of serum evenly onto skin. For extra sensitive skin, try mixing a few drops into a lotion until your skin gets used to the product.
You might also like