Moisturising and revitalising mask features a gel-like essence that locks in moisture for a long-lasting hydration.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 23g
- Skin type: All skin types, including dull and irritated skin
- Key Ingredients: Green tea extract and centella asiatica extract
- Routine step: 5. Mask
This sheet mask contains green tea, which is rich in amino acids and helps to lock in moisture. Centella asiatica extract helps to calm irritated skin.
- Use this sheet mask to hydrate and treat blemishes or acne-prone skin.
- Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Betaine, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Pullulan, Propanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
- After cleansing skin and using toner, place the sheet mask on your face. Remove after 10-20 minutes, and lightly pat the remaining essence into your skin until fully absorbed.
You might also like