With SPF 50+ PA+++, this all-in-one makeup and sunscreen comes in a convenient stick format to brighten and protect your skin.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 21g
- Skin type: All skin types
- Key Ingredients: Titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, centella asiatica extract and ceramides
- Watch a video demonstration here.
- Routine step: 10. Sun Protection
I'M Cover BB Sunstick functions as both a BB cream and a primer. It gives excellent coverage for blemishes and imperfections, and tones up skin for a radiant glow. With a powdery texture, it's long-lasting and the colour doesn't oxidise. Its innovative formula contains Ceramides and Centella Asiatica extracts to moisturise and soothe the skin while protecting it from the sun.
- Use this combination BB cream and sun stick for strong protection from UV rays.
- Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Titanium Dioxide, Cera Alba, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Candelilla Cera, Ozokerite, Mica, Nylon-12, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Methyl Methacrylate crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxan, Cyclohexasiloxane, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Tropolone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT, Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Squalane, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, Ipomoea Purpurea Extract, Convallaria Majalis Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, Fragrance.
- Apply liberally at least 15 minutes before sun exposure, and reapply at least every 3 hours.
You might also like