- Coming soon!
PEEL ME. RADIANCE PEELING SLEEPING PACK
This gel-textured sleeping pack gently renews your skin overnight as it smoothes, soothes and deeply hydrates.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 80ml
- Skin type: For all skin types
- Key Ingredients: PHA, aqua ceramide and allantoin
- Routine step: 10. Sleeping Pack
This total-care sleeping pack exfoliates, brightens, hydrates and firms skin. It contains PHA, a gentle acid that melts away dead skin cells and hydrates your skin. It's free of harmful ingredients and only contains natural, relaxing fragrances.
- This 4-in-1 sleeping mask exfoliates, hydrates, brightens and firms skin.
- Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Pentylene Glycol, Glycosyl Trehalose, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodeceth-16, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Adenosine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lecithin, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Alcohol, Allantoin, Inositol, Lactobionic Acid, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Onsen-sui, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Xylitylglucoside, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Anhydroxylitol, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Solanum Melongena Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Lysolecithin, Phytosterols, Linalool, Xylitol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Curcuma Longa Root Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Potassium Laurate, BHT, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Glucose, Acer Saccharum Extract, Ceramide NP, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid.
- Use a grape-sized amount of the sleeping pack after serum. It can be used after your moisturiser or in place of it. Pat gently into skin until absorbed.
You might also like