Aquaringer Skin Clinic Mask is a premium-grade cotton sheet mask that provides intensive hydration for thirsty skin.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 25ml
- Skin type: Dry, malnourished skin, mature skin
- Key Ingredients: Adenosine, Alps water and peptides
- Routine step: 5. Mask
This intensive moisturising mask provides a long-lasting hydration for dry skin. It contains amino acids and natural Alps Glacier Water to improve skin's overall appearance, leaving it refreshed and healthy-looking. It also contains Adenosine, which prevents new wrinkles from appearing and minimises fine lines.
- This high-quality sheet mask provides intense hydration to lock in moisture in your skin.
- Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Cysteine, Methionine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5.
- Remove the mask from the packaging and gently unfold. Apply to your face, smoothing out any wrinkles. Leave on for 10-20 minutes then discard. Gently pat the remaining essence into your face with your fingertips until fully absorbed.
You might also like