A premium-grade cotton sheet mask, containing adenosine and peptides which tackle wrinkles and improve appearance of the fine lines.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 25ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially mature skin
- Key Ingredients: Adenosine and peptides
- Routine step: 5. Mask
Wrinkle Tox Skin Clinic Masks is an intensive lifting mask that improves elasticity and firmness in skin that has lost its resilience. Adenosine, a compound naturally produced by a body, improves wrinkles and prevents the signs of ageing by supplying nutritions and promoting collagen production
- Use anti-ageing mask for hydrating skin and tackling fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 1,2-Hexanediol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tripeptide-1.
- Remove the mask from the packaging and gently unfold. Apply to your face, smoothing out any wrinkles. Leave on for 10-20 minutes then discard. Gently pat the remaining essence into your face with your fingertips until fully absorbed.
You might also like