This refreshing emulsion features a high percentage of flower water, which tackles fine lines and wrinkles.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 130ml
- Skin type: Normal or dry skin, mature skin
- Key Ingredients: Centaurea Cyanus flower water, Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Fig Fruit Extract, Raspberry Fruit Extract, Licorice Root Extract.
- Routine step: 9. Moisturiser
- Best Seller / Vegan / Natural
Blooming Lifting Emulsion is formulated with 76% of Centaurea Cyanus flower water, which has incredible antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. The emulsion also contains nourishing ingredients such as shea butter, jojoba oil, aloe vera and rose and raspberry extracts for anti-ageing benefits. Dermatologically tested.
- Use emulsion to moisturise skin.
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Adenosine, Allantoin, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isopropyl Myristate, Maltodextrin, Myristic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool.
- After using essence, apply to the palm of your hand and massage gently into your skin until fully absorbed.
You might also like