- Coming soon!
From brightening acne scars to diminishing fine lines, snail filtrate has been Korea's best kept beauty secret for years. This cleanser reveals bright, supple skin after each use.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 60ml
- Skin type: All skin types; hyperpigmentation, mature skin
- Key Ingredients: Snail Mucin, Arnica, Papaya, Green Tea, Gentiane
- Routine step: 2. Cleanser
A travel-friendly foaming cleanser provides deep cleansing with gentle, skin rejuvenating formula. Snail secretion filtrate, rich in protein and glycolic acid, helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and boosts skin's firmness and elasticity. The sticky, stringy texture of the lather gets into all the nooks and crannies of your face to pick up all the dirt that might be hiding. From lightly exfoliating papaya extract to antioxidant-rich green tea, this formula is boosted with nourishing ingredients to ensure your skin doesn't feel stripped after cleansing. Since the product lathers up beautifully, it should last you a good long while!
- Use this foam cleanser for cleansing pores and rejuvenating skin.
- *Aqua (Water/Eau), Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-32, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Stearic Acid, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Propolis Extract, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Tocopherol, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Ethyl Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyquaternium-39, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance). *Ingredient lists are updated periodically and may vary. Upon receiving the product please check the ingredient list on the packaging or consult our sales team.
- Wet your face and lather a pea sized amount of cleanser between your palms. Massage the foam into your skin from forehead to jaw. Rinse your face with lukewarm water, pat it dry and then follow up with a toner.
You might also like