ADENOSINE & ZHI MU LIFTING MASK TANG-TANG
Adenosine & Zhi Mu Lifting Mask maintains skin’s elasticity and firmness and helps to prevent the signs of ageing.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 25ml / 25g
- Skin type: Combination to dry skin, mature skin
- Key Ingredients: Zhi Mu Root Extract, Adenosine, Peptide.
- Routine step: 5. Mask
'Tang-Tang' is a Korean word for 'firmness' that perfectly sums up the anti-ageing and lifting effects of this cotton sheet mask. The Zhi Mu root is traditionally used in Asian medicine for cosmetic lipofilling effect, promoting skin firmness and plumpness. Adenosine and Botox-like Peptide improve skin smoothness and the appearance of wrinkles by energising skin's surface. Moreover, this lifting mask contains Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Sesame Protein, Carrot Extract, Almond Extract to deeply moisturise and nourish the skin. We love the herbal floral scent from Geranium Rose, Bergamot, Damask Rose and Ylang-Ylang natural essential oils.
- Use Adenosine & Zhi Mu Lifting Mask to rejuvenative dehydrated skin and to improve skin firmness and elasticity.
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides (Zhi Mu) Root Extract, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Hydrolyzed Sesame Protein PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract*, Beta-Carotene*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang-Ylang) Flower Oil, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Sodium Phytate, Sorbitan Laurate, Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tromethamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, VP/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester.
- Apply face mask to a cleansed face. Remove after 10-15 minutes and massage the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed. Do not rinse. A frequent use may improve the results.
You might also like