Ultra-moisturising cream with Eggplant Extract and Niacinamide that helps to soothe, hydrate and restore skin to a healthy state.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 100 gr
- Skin type: Normal to dry skin, including sensitive.
- Key Ingredients: 4.4% Eggplant Extract, Niacinamide
- Routine step: 9. Moisturiser
Lapothicell Multi-Active Hydrating Cream is an ultra-moisturising cream that addresses diverse skin concerns. It is formulated with a high concentration of Niacinamide, which soothes redness, strengthens the skin barrier and reduces wrinkles. The main natural ingredients - Eggplant and Camellia Extracts - have soothing properties and restore skin's natural oil-water balance for a healthy-looking appearance.
- Use this cream to soothe and moisturise the skin and to control sebum production.
- Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-100 Stearate, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Carbomer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Arginine, Allantoin, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Limonene, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Plankton Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, t-Butyl Alcohol, Arginine Ferulate, Linalool, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Oil, Michelia Alba Flower Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Myrtus Communis Oil, Viola Odorata Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil.
- Use an appropriate amount and gently apply onto face until fully absorbed. For a cooling effect, keep the cream in fridge before the application.
You might also like