This lightweight moisturiser features carrot antioxidant properties, formulated with natural oils and extracts to hydrate and nourishing skin.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 50g
- Skin type: All skin types, malnourished and mature skin
- Key Ingredients: Carrot oil, Beta-Carotene, Tocopherol
- Routine step: 9. Moisturiser
Benton Let's Carrot Moisturising Cream is a vegan cream that nourishes, moisturises and brightens the skin due to the high vitamin A and carotene content of carrots, its main ingredient. It also contains Tocopherol, a Vitamin E boosts skin's vitality and elasticity. This cream is full of natural oils: shea butter, sunflower, soya, which are great allies to regenerate and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and expression lines due to their antioxidant properties. The natural oils do not stop here, tea tree oil and sandalwood soothes the skin and acts as an antibacterial. This lightweight cream is perfect for dry and dull skin who want to revitalise the skin and get a quickly absorbed juicy effect.
- Use Carrot Moisture Cream for nourishing skin.
- Aqua (Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Canola Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Gluconate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Beta-Carotene, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol.
- After cleansing the skin, apply a suitable amount of cream to treat your face, neck and decolletage. Massage gently in upward motions until fully absorbed.
You might also like
- Coming soon!
- Coming soon!