A gel cream is perfect for moisturising oily and dehydrated skin.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 70 ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially oily and dehydrated skin.
- Key Ingredients: Jeju Green Tea Water, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Routine step: 9. Moisturiser
Fundamental Water Gel Cream is an ultra-light gel cream with a water-base. Green tea water from Korean Jeju Island helps to maintain skin elasticity and its natural radiance, as well as combating acne and excess skin oils. Panthenol and Hydrolysed Hyaluronic Acid promote moisure retention and protect the skin barrier. Combination or oily skin will love this cream as it absorbs super fast, feels on skin refreshing and non-sticky. Have you seen all Korean wholesale face mosturisers we have available? If you're looking for something with a thicker texture, you might like this cream, also from Klairs.
- Use this soothing gel cream to moisturise and soothe dehydrated skin.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aqua(Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Trehalose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caproyl Sphingosine, Phytosphingosine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.
- As one of the last steps of the routine, apply a generous amount of cream to moisturise the face, neck and décolleté. Massage the cream in with upward motions until fully absorbed.
You might also like
- Coming soon!