NIACINAMIDE CUCUMBER AQUA GEL CREAM
Gel-cream for moisturising oily and acne-prone skin.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 50 ml
- Skin type: Normal to oily skin.
- Key Ingredients: Cucumber Water 32.0%, Glycerin 8.0%, Niacinamide 4.0%, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramides, Gardenia Extract.
- Routine step: 9. Moisturiser
- Pregnancy-safe / Vegan
The facial moisturiser has an ultra-light gel texture due to a high concentration of refreshing cucumber water and the most favourable moisturising active ingredients. It helps to retain skin moisture and maintain a healthy-looking skin. Glycerin, a humectant that pulls water from the dermis to the epidermis (the top layer of skin), increasing the level of moisturere, replenishing and restoring the skin. Niacinamide, also known as a Vitamin B3, effectively moisturises and soothes skin, regulates sebum production and brightens dark spots. Hyaluronic Acid lock moisture into skincells for a fresh, plump effect. Ceramides reinforce skin's barrier and improve hydration. Gardenia extract, obtained through fermentation, offers great anti-ageing benefits and gives a bluish pigment to the gel-cream. This moisturiser is perfect for hot climates, oily and acne-prone skin. Non-sticky, absorbs very easily and almost oil-free.
- Use the facial moisturiser to refresh, soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methylpropanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Oxide, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Arginine, Trehalose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Maltodextrin, Carbomer, Sodium Phytate, Ethylhexylglycerin..
- Apply onto skin and gently massage to promote absorption.
You might also like