Scented moisturising hand cream with a refreshing citrus aroma.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 50 ml
- Skin type: All skin types
- Key Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter, MCT Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus Sunflower Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Orange Juice, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Biotin
- Natural / Pregnancy-safe / Vegan
Arancia hand cream is made with a blend of freshly squeezed orange, grapefruit and bergamot, which explains its pleasant, refreshing citrusy scent. Juice to Cleanse recipe is ultimately a healthy smoothie that contains lemon, lime, apple, spinach, beets, wheat sprouts and celery, to nourish the skin with the most beneficial properties of the cold-pressed fruits and vegetables. The cream has a smooth texture and fast absorption to ensure deep hydration without leaving the skin sticky.
Free from artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances.
- Use handcream to moisturise dry, cracked skin on your hands.
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Biotin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Sprout Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Synthetic Beeswax, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tromethamine, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Vinyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Limonene.
- Apply hand cream whenever your skin feels dry and dehydrated. Massage in until fully absorbed.
You might also like