- Coming soon!
PROBIOTICS & CICA WATER SOOTHING MASK TO-DAK
Biodegradable tissue mask with 82% Centella Asiatica, 5 probiotic complex and Niacinamide to soothe and repair the skin.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 25ml / 25g
- Skin type: All skin types, including sensitive
- Routine step: 5. Mask
- Best-seller / Pregnancy-safe / Vegan
'To-Dak' is a feeling of protection and affection that you get when your face is gently caressed by a warm loving hand. Centella Asiatica Water is the main active ingredient of this biodegradable tissue mask. It improves skin’s regenerating properties, hepls to heal the scars and restore skin's natural barrier. Probiotic complex contains 5 types of fermented microorganism-derived extracts, which enrich skin with vital nutrients. Niacinamide, a derivative of vitamin B3, soothes and brightens the skin and prevents dark spots from apprearing. We love the delicate citrus scent from Orange natural essential oil.
- Use Probiotics & Cica mask for soothing irritated skin and restoring skin's protective barrier.
- Apply to a cleansed face. Remove after 10-15 minutes and massage the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed. Do not rinse. Cool in the fridge 10 minutes prior use for a refreshing experience, perfect for treating a sun-damaged skin.
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Aqua (Water/Eau), Niacinamide, Methylpropanediol, Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Ceramide NP, Glucose, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Tromethamine, Limonene*. *Naturally occurring in essential oils
You might also like
- Coming soon!