HYALURONIC ACID & ALGAE MOISTURE BOOSTING MASK CHOK-CHOK
Biodegradable tissue mask with 88% Witch Hazel Water, 8 Marine Plants Complex and Niacinamide helps to plump and deeply hydrate the skin.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 25gr / 25ml
- Skin type: All skin types
- Routine step: 5. Mask
- Best-seller / Pregnancy-safe / Vegan
‘Chok-Chok’ in a popular Korean word that describes a glowy, high-moisture skin. This biodegradable tissue mask is ideal for those with dehydrated skin that want to bring out the inner-glow and achieve the Korean glass-skin effect. Hyaluronic Acid & Algae Moisure boosting mask contains 88% of Witch Hazel Water, also known as Hamamelis, as the main active ingredient for calming skin, cleansing and minimising enlarged pores. Marine Plants Complex, with 7 types of algae extracts and Sea Daffodil (marine plant), enrich the skin with vital nutrients. Niacinamide, a derivative of vitamin B3, soothes and brightens the skin and prevents dark spots from apprearing. Aquaxyl helps to optimise the skin's hydrous flow, control water circulation and reserves, providing an “anti-dehydration shield” action with a visible effects in 8 hours.
- Use Hyaluronic Acid & Algae Mask to plump and deeply hydrate the skin.
- Apply to a cleansed face. Remove after 10-15 minutes and massage the remaining serium onto skin until fully absorbed. Do not rinse. Chok Chok mask can be used to prepare skin for makeup as it helps to improve skin texture.
- Maritimum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Allantoin, Magnesium PCA, Zinc PCA, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Betaine, Aqua (Water/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Limonene*. *Naturally occurring in essential oils
You may also like...
You might also like