- Coming soon!
SUPPLE PREPARATION ALL OVER LOTION
Suitable for your face, hands and whole body, this quick-absorbing lotion provides moisture with a light finish.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 250ml
- Skin type: All skin types
- Key Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate and Shea Butter
Use this moisturising lotion on any parts of your body that need hydration. It absorbs quickly without leaving any stickiness and is perfect for any season, thanks to its smooth, light finish that still provides plenty of hydration. It comes in a generous size, so you can use ample amounts as needed anywhere on dry areas.
- Use this all-over body and face lotion for an ultimate hydration with a light finish.
- Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, SodiumHyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl EthylHexanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Beta-Glucan, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Betaine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Microcrystalline Wax, Isocetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Arginine, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Citric Acid, EthylHexylGlycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ceramide NP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Disodium EDTA, Apium Graveolens Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata Leaf Extract, Brassica Rapa Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum Fruit Extract, Acetyl Methionine, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Theanine, Natto Gum.
- Apply to any dry areas on your face or body, gently tapping in until absorbed. For extra dry areas, apply a generous amount 2-3 times. It can be used as a hand cream and hair treatment for damaged end (apply while your hair is still damp).
You might also like