A lightweight emulsion formulated with herb extracts (plantain leaf, cumfrey root, burdock) to nourish, hydrate, and soothe blemish prone or irritated skin while helping to keep pores clear. Tea tree extract facilitates sebum control and helps clear the skin of unnecessary oils, keeping the natural ones intact. Bergamot oil adds a de-stressing effect.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Functionallity: anti-aging and brightening
1) formulated with tea tree leaf extract, it helps prevent excess sebum of oily skin and keep the skin clean
2) soothes and hydrates the skin from environmental factors
3) contains naturally derived moisturizing agent, this organic emulsion soothes skin and keep oily & moisture balance by hydrating the skin
4) a blend of 7 herb extracts delivers a refreshing scent and relieves stressed skin
5) 0% harmful ingredients → free from petroleum, phenoxyethanol, parabens, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances
Content/Format (ml/gr): 100ml
Target Skin: oily and blemished skin
Key Ingredient: Tea tree leaf extract, Tamarind seed polysaccharide, Glycosaminoglycan, Herb extracts
Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, *Arctium Lappa Root Extract, *Plantago Major Leaf Extract, *Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, *Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, *Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Allantoin, **Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, **Limonene, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Xanthan gum, Adenosine, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, **Linalool, Verbena Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, **Citral
How to use: Use after Tea Tree Balancing Toner. Apply a small amount to face and neck and gently massage onto the skin.