Sheet mask, infused with niacinamide and green tea, and designed to nurture and revitalize your skin. Highly recommended for addressing minor acne breakouts.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 25gr
- Skin type: Suitable for dry to combination skin. Tested for sensitive skin tolerability.
- Routine step: 5. Mask
Ideal for dry and dull skin, this cellulose sheet mask is infused with niacinamide and squalane.
As it's formulated with niacinamide, this mask has anti-acne properties and helps prevent the early signs of ageing. It also strengthens the skin's protective barrier, maintains cell hydration and brightens your complexion.
Its comprehensive formula includes green tea, an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient that's particularly helpful for skin conditions like rosacea, acne and eczema.
This cellulose sheet mask is soaked in an essence with a slightly gooey, gel-like texture that stimulates the senses with every use.
We particularly recommend it for mature and acne-prone skin, as well as for skin in need of a boost of hydration.
- Use this sheet mask to nourish and brighten the skin. It also has soothing properties and provides a 'lifting' effect.
- Following a thorough double cleansing, exfoliation, and toning of the skin, apply the mask to your face and allow it to rest for approximately 15 minutes. Remove the mask and gently massage any remaining essence until it is fully absorbed into the skin.
- Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Phytate, Olea Europaea Fruit Extract, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis Oil, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Vinegar, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pinus Palustris Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
You might also like