This mask works as both a moisturiser and an overnight mask that brightens, firms and hydrates your skin.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 90ml
- Skin type: All Skin Types
- Key Ingredients: Vitamin E, Niacinamide and Adenosine
- Routine step: 10. Sleeping Pack
- Best-seller / Vegan
The mask's vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) acts as an antioxidant that prevents skin cells from ageing and protects the skin. It also contains niacinamide and adenosine, which brighten skin and improve wrinkles respectively. When used during the day, it can protect from sunlight and prevent skin damage.
- Use this mask for brightening, hydrating, boosting elasticity and treating wrinkles.
- Aqua(Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carrageenan, Algin, Betaine, Gellan Gum, Glucomannan, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Adenosine, Phragmites Communis Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- After cleansing, use as a moisturiser as the last step in your routine. To use as a sleeping pack, mix a small amount with your essence or cream when your skin feels extra dry. You can use it in both your daytime and nighttime routines.
You might also like