92% snail mucin promotes skin cell regeneration and diminishes appearance of acne scars and blemishes.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 75ml
- Skin type: All skin types, hyperpigmentation, mature skin.
- Key Ingredients: Snail Mucus, Birch Black Sap, Arnica, Gentiana, Green Tea, Raspberry, Adenosine, Centella, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peptide, Beta Glucan
- Routine step: 9. Moisturiser
Unscented with a milky white, slightly translucent color, this lightweight almost gel-like cream has a viscous texture that goes on silky-smooth. The cream quickly sinks into skin for an instantly hydrated, healthy appearance. Containing 92% of snail mucin, this cream also works a spot treatment for stubborn blemishes.
- All-In-One Snail Repair Cream provides deep hydration and improves the appearance of fine lines, acne scars and blemishes.
- *Aqua (Water/Eau), Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Copper Tripeptide-1, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Asiatic Acid, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis Fruit Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Beta-Glucan, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Potassium Sorbate, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Polyacrylate-13, Sodium Polyacrylate, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol. *Ingredient lists are updated periodically and may vary. Upon receiving the product please check the ingredient list on the packaging or consult our sales team.
- Apply all over face and neck and gently massage into the skin. Dry skin types should follow up with a moisturizer to layer on top.
You might also like