CAFFEINE & GREEN TEA ANTIOXIDANT EYE PATCHES
Hydrogel eye contour patches with Caffeine and Green Tea reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark cirles and puffiness around the eyes.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 90 ml / 60 patches
- Skin type: All skin types
- Key Ingredients: 5% Green Tea, 2% Niacinamide, 1% Caffeine.
- Routine step: 5. Mask
‘Ban-Jjak’ is a Korean word for 'radiance' and it's exactly what these eye patches do - brighten up your eyes! The vegan patches are formulates with antioxidant-rich niacinamide, green tea, caffeine, ginger, which help to reduce the signs of fatigue, tackle wrinkles and revitalise the skin. Formulated with 14% of vegetable-derived glycerin, naturally found in the skin, the patches hydrate and lock in skin's moisture for a lasting healthy skin appearance. Caffeine & Green Tea Eye Patches are cruelty-free and free from synthetic fragrances.
- Use Caffeine & Green Tea patches to hydrate the senstivite areas around the eyes, lips, forehead, neck.
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Carrageenan, Caffeine, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Lecithin, Peat Water, Menthyl Lactate, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glucomannan, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Cellulose Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Chlorphenesin, CI 77491, CI 77492.
- Use the spatula to separate the patches and to apply them onto cleansed skin. Remove after 20-30 minutes and discard. Gently tap the remaining essence to improve the absorption. A frequent use may improve the results. Store in the fridge for a refreshing, cooling effect.
You might also like
- Coming soon!