A rich-textured toning cream with highly moisturising and brightening ingredients - milk protein and niacinamide.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 50 g
- Skin type: All skin types, mature skin, hyperpigmentation.
- Key Ingredients: Aqua, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, CI 77891, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Milk Extract, Butylene Glycol, Aspergillus Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Trehalose, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Betaine, Oenothera Biennis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Rubus Fruticosus Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Parfum, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Adenosine, Propylene Glycol, Fructan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine HCL, Resveratrol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, EthylHexylGlycerin, Methylparaben, Glutathione, Disodium EDTA, Silica.
- Routine step: 9. Moisturiser
Get healthy-looking radiant complexion with White In Milk Whipping Cream Formulated with Milk Protein, Niacinamide and Aspergillus Ferment, this daily face moisturiser is perfect for brightening dark spots, uneven texture and pigmentation. Antioxidant-rich G9 complex (lotus, ivy, pine needle, eucalyptus, oregano leaf, chlorella, hibiscus petal, chia seed, and green tea extracts) helps to improve appearance of wrinkles and protect skin against pollution and environmental stressors.
- Use this cream for tackling wrinkles and brightening skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to your face and gently massage in.
You might also like
- Coming soon!