Centella Asiatica extract by One Thing is designed for calming irritated and tired-looking skin, that is lacking elasticity.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 150ml
- Skin type: All skin types
- Routine step: 4. Toner
Centella asiatica is renowned for its powerful healing properties and has been used for over 3,000 years for treating skin problems. It is commonly known as the tiger grass, because tigers would rub themselves against the plants to repair the wounds. The toner calms irritations, prevents skin breakouts and improves skin elasticity and firmness. It is a versatile product that can be used on its own or mixed with daily moisturisers.
- Use toner to soothe irritated skin, protect it from oxidation and improve the elasticity.
- Soak cotton disk in the toner and swipe it gently over your face. For intense care and to restore skin barrier, you may leave the cotton pad on for 10 minutes. Few drops can be mixed with other moisturisers. Pour into spray bottle to use as a facial mist.
- Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol
You might also like
- Coming soon!