HYDRO BOOST SHEET MASK ALOE
This sheet mask is infused with aloe vera and features eight different types of hyaluronic acid, which work together to provide a soothing and deeply moisturising experience. Its unique formula leaves the skin feeling juicy and refreshed.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 21g
- Skin type: All skin types, particularly dry or dehydrated skin.
- Routine step: 5. Mask
This vegan sheet mask is made with breathable bamboo fibres that conform to the skin for a comfortable fit. It's designed to deliver a surge of hydration with its formulation of Village 11 Factory's proprietary V11TM complex, aloe leaf extract, and eight types of hyaluronic acid. The mask works to revitalize and refresh the skin, leaving it feeling deeply hydrated and rejuvenated.
- Use to treat your skin with the hydration it deserves and enhance its overall condition.
- Remove the mask from the sachet and place it on your face, starting from the eye area and moving outwards. Ensure that the sheet is smooth with no creases. Leave it on for 10-15 minutes, then carefully remove the mask. Massage any remaining essence into your skin until it is fully absorbed.
- Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Tromethamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Cetraria Islandica Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
You might also like