Exfoliate dull skin with this peeling gel that combines physical and chemical exfoliation. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin, and will leave your face glowing and radiant.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 70ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially rough or dull skin
- Routine step: 3. Exfoliator
Benton PHA Peeling Gel is gentle enough for sensitive skin, and will leave your face glowing and radiant after use. It's a dual action exfoliator that contains cellulose for a physical exfoliation, and PHA, a gentle acid, for a chemical exfoliation. Ceramides soothe and hydrate the skin, while Hyaluronic Acid helps to lock in that moisture.
- A mild 2-step peeling gel features both physical and chemical exfoliation.
- Apply a moderate amount to your face, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth. Gently massage in with fingertips until the cellulose and dead skin cells begin to clump up. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Recommended use: twice a week.
- Aqua (Water), Cellulose, Pentylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Lactobionic Acid, Allantoin, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Gluconate
You might also like