Broad spectrum SPF 50 chemical sunscreen protects skin from sun damage and normalises sebum production, with matte finish after use.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 50 ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially oily and acne-prone
- Watch a video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgHdKIsDQys
- Routine step: 10. Sunscreen
Air Fit UV Defense Sun Cream is a lightweight SPF50 suncreen that blends well into skin, refreshing, moisturising and protecting it against the sun damage. A blend of natural ingredients, with Centella Asiatica, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate and Tocopherol, hydrates and nourishes the skin, strengthening skin's protective barrier. This non-sticky suncreen does not leave a white cast.
- Use a non-sticky SPF50 suncreen to protect sensitive skin from sun damage.
- Apply an adequate amount evenly onto face, neck and décolletage, before your makeup and 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed every 2 hours.
- Aqua (Water), Dibutyl Adipate, Propanediol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Niacinamide, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylyl Methicone, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Glycerin, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Xanthan Gum, t-Butyl Alcohol
You might also like
- Coming soon!