TRANEXAMIC ACID & LICORICE DARK SPOT TREATMENT
Treatment for dark spots and hyperpigmentation with tranexamic acid and liquorice. Perfect for fading and preventing skin blemishes.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 30ml
- Skin type: This treatment is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Routine step: 9. Cream
Ondo Beauty 36.5's Dark Spot Treatment treats and prevents skin blemishes, thanks to its formula with 10% depigmenting agents. It helps to even out the skin tone by reducing dark spots caused by both photoageing and acne. Tranexamic & Licorice Dark Spot Treatment is part of Ondo Beauty 36.5's range of anti-ageing products, as it visibly rejuvenates the face and enhances its natural radiance.
Can it be used alongside other products in the same skincare routine? Absolutely! It works well with most skincare products. It can be used with high-percentage retinoids or acids, but on alternate days to avoid irritation.
As mentioned above, its vegan formula contains 10% active ingredients that effectively combat and prevent blemishes. These include 2.2% tranexamic acid, 3.8% niacinamide, 3.5% arbutin, 0.5% bisabolol and licorice extract. These are all known for their depigmenting properties — using them in combination helps regulate melanin production at all stages, from the initial appearance of the blemish to its development. Consistent use can help even out the tone of the skin.
This treatment is not effectively treats pigmentation caused by photoageing, but also helps fade acne scars.
In terms of consistency, it's a light emulsion that doesn't feel heavy on the skin, making it suitable for oily skin.
In addition to the face, this product can be applied to any part of the body, including the hands, neck, décolletage, back or arms.
We recommend using it consistently, at least once a day. For best resutls, it should be used twice a day.
- Use Tranexamic & Licorice Dark Spot Treatment daily to prevent the appearance of blemishes and to help fade any existing hyperpigmentation. It's also great for evening out the skin tone and brightening the complexion.
- It can be applied to specific areas, such as small parts or spots. Alternatively, it can be used all over the face.
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Niacinamide, Arbutin, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Tranexamic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Vinyl Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Bisabolol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Dextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tromethamine
You might also like
- Coming soon!