Lightweight serum that prevents the signs of ageing with pure retinol.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 15 ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially mature and blemished.
- Routine step: 7. Serum
This serum contains the quintessential anti-ageing ingredient - retinol. Retinol is a derivative of vitamin A which, in contact with the skin, transforms into retinoic acid, that improves skin texture and collagen synthesis, increases skin hydration and fights free radicals. It also helps to regulate sebum production, which is essential for oily and acne-prone skin. This formula also contains moisturising, soothing, and restorative Aloe Vera as well as Niacinamide and Spirulina Extract - antioxidants that brighten and hydrate the skin, and prevent blemishes. Copper tripeptide, which naturally occurs in skin and descreases with age, helps to minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use Retinol serum to treat wrinkles and blemishes, improving the overall texture and appearance of the skin.
- Apply few drops onto cleansed, dry skin as part of your night-time routine. Recommended use: 1-2 times a week, with more frequent use depending on skin's tolerance to the product. If using daytime, remember to apply SPF30 or higher.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Aqua (Water/Eau), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Copper Tripeptide, Squalane, Tocopherol, Cholesterol, Allantoin, Retinol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Citrate, Carbomer, 1, 2-Hexanediol
You might also like