A lightweight antioxidant-rich serum with pure Vitamin C that prevents the signs of ageing, enhancing skin luminosity.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 15 ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially malnourished, blemished skin.
- Routine step: 7. Serum
- Pregnancy-safe / Vegan
Vitamin C serum prevents photoageing and dark spots, illuminates the skin and effectively protects against free radicals with 10% pure vitamin C, encapsulated in pearls, which allows greater stability, delayed oxidation and deep skin penetration. This miracle from Meisani contains 56% of yuzu water, an Asian citrus fruit with potent anti-ageing, hydrating and antioxidant properties. A complex of carefully selected antioxidant-rich botanicals - guava and kakadu plum, sea buckthorn and green tea extracts - protect skin from environmental damage, while liquorice evens the skin tone and brightens dark spots. 2% of hyaluronic acid locks moisture into the skin, leaving it well-hydrated and plump. In addition, Vitamin E and ferulic acid increase the effectiveness of vitamin C and prevent product's oxidation in the bottle.
- Use Glow Drop Vitamin C serum to illuminate the face, unify the tone and combat free radicals.
- Apply few drops onto cleansed, dry skin and gently massage to ensure vitamin C capsules dissolve completely. Recommended for morning routine, with kind reminder to apply SPF 30 or higher.
- Citrus Junos Peel Water, Aqua (Water/Eau), Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata Leaf Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Alginate, Algin, Agar, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum
You may also like...
You might also like