A lightweight facial moisturiser for oily and acne-prone skin that helps to maintain skin's natural PH and moisture levels with Aloe Vera, Propolis, Green Tea and CentellAC-Rx Complex.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 80 ml
- Skin type: Oily and acne-prone skin
- Routine step: 9. Moisturiser
Acne-prone skin needs a boost of moisture to stay healthy and to maintain its natural protective outer barrier. Lightweight Soothing Moisturiser from COSRX's AC Collection restores skin's pH level and helps to control sebum production. It contains 71.2% of Aloe Vera, Propolis and Green tea extracts to soothe irritated and heat-sensitive skin. The unique formula with Centella AC-Rx Complex not only treats acne swelling, but also enhances wound healing rate and acne scar improvement. Since excess oils can often lead to clogged pores and acne, the cream contains Niacinamide and Zinc which together effectively regulate sebum production. A low concentration of AHA and BHA acids is effective at removing dead skin cells that clog pores, yet gentle enough for sensitive skin. A fast-absorbing, grease-free formula.
- Use a lightweight cream to moisturise and repair damaged skin.
- Apply a moderate amount of cream to the face, avoiding eye area. Gently tap to enhance absorption.
- Propolis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Cyclomethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Olivate, Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water, Arginine, Zinc PCA, Betaine Salicylate, Mentha Haplocalix Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid
You might also like