Dr. Althea Squalane Silk Mask provides deep skin hydration thanks to hydrolyzed collagen, hyaluronic acid and squalane. The gentle silk material and rich essence, based on natural ingredients, leaves skin healthy and glowing as if you've just stepped out of the beauty salon.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 28g / Silk sheet mask
- Skin type: All skin types, including sensitive and dry
- Routine step: 5. Mask
Dr Althea's sheet mask delivers spa-like results with 3 moisturising star ingredients - Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and Squalane. Hydrolyzed collagen replenishes dry skin, hyaluronic acid helps skin to retain the moisture and lastly, squalane forms a protective water barrier over the skin surface, sealing moisture and protecting it from the environmental damage. The mask itself is made of silk which ensures efficient delivery of active ingredients and a good adhesion to facial curves. If you are looking for a mask with a hydration boost, this would be an excellent choice!
- Use this premium mask to provide a deep skin hydration.
- After cleansing, prep skin with toner. Remove the transparent film on the back of the mask and gently place silk mask onto the face. Leave it on for about 20-30 minutes. Lightly massage and pat the excess essence into the skin until absorbed.
- Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Squalane, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Glucose, Silk Extract, Panthenol, Betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Arginine, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Citrus Grandis Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum
You may also like...
You might also like