A purifying wash-off mask that helps soothe irritated skin and strengthen the skin's natural barrier.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 100ml
- Skin type: Suitable for all skin types, especially for acne-prone skin.
- Routine step: 5. Mask
This purifying mask is formulated with mung bean, known for its soothing and barrier-strengthening properties, leaving the skin looking healthier and more radiant.
Among its ingredients are Kaolin and Bentonite clays, which help extract impurities and debris from the skin that can clog pores and reduce imperfections. Additionally, this House of Dohwa mask helps refine enlarged pores through gentle exfoliation, resulting in smoother and brighter skin.
This mask has a subtle clay scent and a smooth and pleasant texture when applied to the skin. Unlike other wash-off masks, it easily rinses off when it comes into contact with water. Its convenient packaging makes it easy to dispense and great for carrying anywhere comfortably.
- Use this mask to hydrate and exfoliate the skin.
- After double cleansing and toning the skin, generously apply an even layer to the face and neck. Leave on for about 10 minutes and remove with lukewarm water, gently massaging in circular motions to gently exfoliate any dead skin cells. Preferably use in the evening routine.
- Aqua, Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Bentonite, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Powder, CI 77891, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, CI 77288, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, CI 77492, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract
You might also like
- Coming soon!