Rice bran-infused sheet mask for a more radiant skin.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 25ml
- Skin type: Suitable for all skin types. Particularly recommended for dull skin.
- Routine step: 5. Mask
This wonderful sheet mask formulated with rice bran provides deep hydration to the skin, leaving it soft and with a velvety sensation, as well as looking beautiful.
Since it contains rice bran, a powerful ingredient known for its illuminating and skin-revitalizing properties, the Rice Bran Sheet Mask gently exfoliates the skin's surface to help remove impurities and dirt from the pores without causing irritation. After use, the skin feels smooth, hydrated, and not at all tight.
Discover the other products from the same rice line by House of Dowha here.
- Use this enzymatic cleanser to deeply cleanse and lightly exfoliate the skin, leaving it revitalized with a velvety sensation.
- After double cleansing and toning the skin, remove the mask from the packaging and apply it directly to the skin, trying to smooth it out as much as possible, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes and then remove. Gently pat any remaining product onto the skin until fully absorbed.
- Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Allantoin, Betaine, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Adenosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Parfum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Benzyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Sophora Flavescens Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Tocopherol
You might also like