CLEAN BUTTER MOISTURE BAR
A solid syndet bar cleanser for face and body, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 120g
- Skin type: Normal to oily skin, including sensitive
- Key Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera Oil, Corn Starch, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Ceramide NP, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oat Meal, Rice Bran Extract
- Routine step: 2. Cleanser
- Natural / Organic / Pregnancy-safe / Vegan
Clean Butter Moisture Bar is a sustainable vegan cleanser in solid format, with a woodsy cedarwood scent. It's recommended for oily skin since it contains rice extract which regulates sebum production and blemishes, leaving a silky texture and a natural shine. Oatmeal has powerful cleansing properties, absorbs skin impurities, accumulated in the pores, and naturally takes care of skin structure, maintaining pH balance thanks to it's protein content. Oat's soothing properties are often used to calm skin irritations. In addition, it contains 1% of shea butter and a blend of cold-pressed oils to nourish the skin. Panthenol and ceramides speed up skin's regeneration process and help to maintain hydration. Free from artificial dyes and synthetic fragrances, and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Use syndet to cleanse skin and regulate sebum production.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Aqua (Water/Eau), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coconut Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Isethionate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Ceramide NP, Phospholipids, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Unshiu Fruit Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Moisten soap and lather between your hands. Massage onto damp skin and rinse off with water.
You might also like