This Snail Repair Intensive Essence contains 86% of snail mucin, and has similar benefits to the cream - hydrating, repairing and brightening.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 100ml
- Skin type: All skin types
- Key Ingredients: snail mucin, peptide, centella, soybean
- Routine step: 6. Essence
Yeast derived Adenosine is a reputed anti-wrinkle ingredient which encourages collagen and elastin skin production. Sodium hyaluronate is a super hydrator, naturally found in the skin. Not only it helps to boost skin’s moisture content, but also to retain that moisture. In Korean skincare routine, the essence comes after the toner and before the moisturiser. It provides intensive skin hydration, a foundation of radiant skin. Formulated to impact skin on a cellular level, it acts as a primer that helps prep skin and to absorb the goodness in everything that comes after - from serums to ampoules to moisturisers.
- Snail mucin is a miracle ingredient. Firstly, it helps hydrate the skin thanks to Sodium hyaluronate. Secondly, seals in moisture and helps active ingredients to penetrate the skin. Thirdly, it improves skin’s elasticity by encouraging collagen production. Fourthly, it evens out skin tone with glycolic acid and diminished visible scarring.
- Water, Methylpropanediol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Glycereth26, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Trehalose, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pullulan, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
- After cleansing and toning, apply a thin, even layer to face and neck and gently pat it into the skin until well absorbed.
You might also like