Sioris night cream stimulates skin's natural production of collagen and elastin for a firmer, younger-looking complexion.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 50 ml
- Skin type: Normal to dry skin and mature skin
- Routine step: 9. Moisturiser
- Natural / Organic / Pregnancy-safe / Vegan
Deep in Barrier Cream is a facial moisturiser made with seasonal natural ingredients, harvested in Korea once a year. 5% Tamanu oil improves skin regeneration and offers anti-inflammatory benefits. 32% Yuzu citrus fruit pumps the skin and improves the appearance of wrinkles. 5% Macadamia oil, effectively moisturises and nourishes the skin. This face cream has a dense texture, though it is easily absorbed and non-sticky. Recommended for dry and mature skin. Vegan, organic product.
- Use this rich cream as part of your nighttime skin care routine to help firm and hydrate skin and fight the signs of aging.
- As the last step in your nighttime skin care routine, apply a moderate amount to your face, gently pressing in with your palms until fully absorbed.
- *Citrus Junos Fruit Water (32%), Water, Propanediol, *Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, *Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Arginine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid. *ORGANIC FARMING
You might also like
- Coming soon!
- Coming soon!