A moisturising and firming body lotion with a relaxing fig aroma.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 300ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially dry
If you have tried the Muhwagua hand cream, you will love this body lotion, too! Muhwagua is a Korean word for fig tree that describes the freshness, density of the tree leaves and the honeyed flavour of fig fruits, crunchy for its seeds. This fig-scented body lotion offers a relaxing and refreshing experience, thanks to its texture and aroma. The buttery texture quickly melts and is easily absorbed, providing a soft and hydrated finish on the skin throughout the day. In addition, it contains snow lotus extract and cottonseed extract, both well known for their intense hydration. Skybottle Muhwuagua hand cream and Body Mist are also available on our website. Have a look!
- Use body lotion to get smooth, hydrated and healthy skin.
- Apply onto dry skin and massage with upward movements to promote absorption.
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetyl Alcohol, Vinyl Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Tocopherol, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Extract, Saussurea Involucrata Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Silica, Sodium Phytate, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tromethamine, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool
You might also like
- Coming soon!