A nourishing fig-scented hand cream that hydrates and refreshes the skin, leaving it silky and smooth.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 50ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially dry
Muhwagua is a Korean word for fig tree that describes the freshness, density of the tree leaves and the honeyed flavour of fig fruits, crunchy for its seeds. This fig-scented hand cream offers a relaxing and refreshing experience, thanks to its texture and aroma. In addition, moisturising active ingredients - shea butter, hyaluronic acid and sunflower seed oil - will nourish, soothe and reinforce skin's protective barrier. Did you know that Skybottle's Muhwuagua Body Lotion and Body Mist are also available on our website? Check them out!
- Use hand cream to prevent dehydration and combat dryness.
- Apply a small amount of cream onto your hands and massage until well-absorbed. Enjoy the aroma. Reapply throughout the day for extra hydration, as often as needed.
- Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Cholesterol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Lauroyl Lysine, Propanediol, Benzyl Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool
You might also like