Face cream, packed with eight types of hyaluronic acid, has a gel-like consistency and provides a deep, long-lasting hydration.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 50ml
- Skin type: All skin types, especially dry and dehydrated
- Routine step: 9. Cream
The Hydro Boost Gel Cream is formulated with eight types of hyaluronic acid for intense hydration that lasts. The unique blend of chamomile extract and allantoin helps to soothe the skin and maintain its healthy appearance without weighing it down. This lightweight moisturizer is suitable for all skin types, particularly those that tend to be dry, since it provides an intense hydration without making it sticky. Complete your skincare routine with other products from the same line, available at MiiN Trade. Check out the Hydro Boost eye cream, Hydro Boost serum, Hydro Boost sheet mask with aloe, Hydro Boost sheet mask with hyaluronic acid and the Hydro Boost toner.
- Use face cream to moisturise and soothe your skin.
- After serum, apply the moisturiser onto face and gently massage it in until fully absorbed. If needed, add on more cream to areas that are particularly dry.
- Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, 1, 2- Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Betaine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Extract, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Cetraria Islandica Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
You might also like