GOODBYE REDNESS CENTELLA POWDER WASH
Vegan cleanser in powder format removes impurities and gently exfoliates the skin, maintaining hydration.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 80 gr
- Skin type: All skin types, including sensitive
- Key Ingredients: Calamine 2%, Centella Asiatica 2,523ppm
- Routine step: 2. Cleanser
An ultra-fine powder wash from Benton's Goodbye Redness line is made with vegetable enzymes and sea salt, that create a soft foam when emulsified with water, to remove makeup residue, impurities and dead skin cells, gently exfoliating the skin. The triple cleansing formula contains a blend of Gotu Kola, Calamine and Hyaluronic Acid for hydrating, soothing and protecting skin from inflammation and redness. Added Bromelain, Asiaticoside and vitamin C gently melt away impurities, rejuvenate and soothe the skin, without disturbing the skin's natural moisture balance. Enjoyed this product? Try Benton Goodbye Redness Centella Gel for your next step of the Korean routine. The Goodbye Redness collection is a true wonder for sensitive, irritated and acne-prone skin!
Vitamin C helps to bring life to a dull, tired skin for a smoother skin texture and more luminous appearance.
- Use enzyme cleanser to remove skin inpurities, gently exfoliate the skin and regulate sebum production.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauroyl glutamate, coconut fatty acid, sodium isethionate, aqua (water), sodium bicarbonate, zea mays (corn) starch, calamine, houttuynia cordata extract, laminaria japonica extract, centella asiatica extract, sodium polyacrylate, sucrose, ascorbic acid, sodium hyaluronate, centella asiatica leaf/stem powder, protease, bromelain, sea salt, glycerin, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, 1,2-hexanediol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, asiaticoside, madecassic acid, asiatic acid, madecassoside, sucrose stearate, cetearyl alcohol.
- Dispense an bit of powder (almond size) into the palm of your hand and mix it with few drops of water. Massage into wet face for 1-2 minutes, avoiding the eye area, and rinse off with lukewarm water.
You might also like
- Coming soon!