COLOR CLAY CARBONATED BUBBLE PACK
Wash-off bubble mask that removes blackheads and excess oil in addition to reducing the size of your pores.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 100ml
- Skin type: Oily skin
- Routine step: 3. Exfoliator
Charcoal bubble mask is perfect for unclogging pores and prevening blackheads. It contains black clay, charcoal powder and carbonated water which together help to remove excess oils and skin impurities, preventing blemishes. This facial mask is not only effective but also fun to use - it generates a layer of bubbles that deeply penetrate and tingle the skin, leaving it healthy-looking and clean. This pack will last a long while as you need just a tiny bit of product each time. Recommended for normal to oily skin. Try serum and cream for the next routine steps to moisturise and nourish your ultra-cleansed skin.
- Use this clay bubble mask to deeply cleanse skin and treat pores.
- Apply a moderate amount of the mask to your face, avoiding the eye area. After about 3-5 minutes when the mask has created plenty of bubbles, massage your face with a small amount of warm water, then rinse off. Keep in mind that the more mask you apply, the more bubbles that will be produced.
- Aqua, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Kaolin, Sodium Chloride, Lauramide DEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Charcoal Powder, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Carbonated Water, Parfum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, PEG-2 Phenyl Ether, Limonene, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Prunus Salicina Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum Seed Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium Fruit Extract
You may also like...
You might also like