- Coming soon!
Less Less Foam Cleanser is a vegan facial cleanser for dry, sensitive skin that keeps skin healthy and hydrated.
- Content/Format (ml/gr): 160g
- Skin type: Recommended for dry and sensitive skin.
- Routine step: 2. Cleanser
- Natural / Sustainable / Vegan
A daily facial cleanser, made with natural plant-based ingredients, to create a soft, dense foam that deeply purifies pores and removes impurities without stripping the skin of moisture. Juice to Cleanse Less Less Foam Cleanser is pH balanced for safe, hypoallergenic cleansing. Although it's suitable for all skin types, those with dry skin will enjoy it the most. Mango fruit extract, shea butter, Vitamin C and E are among incredible ingredients that make this cleanser special and healthy for your skin. It's a perfume free product, gentle enough for acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- Foam cleanser deeply purifies, gently exfoliates and locks in moisture.
- In a palm of your hand, mix a small amount of cleanser with few drops on water to create a foam. Apply onto face and gently massage in. Rinse well with water until completely removed.
- Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-Betaine, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Citrus Tangerina Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Apium Graveolens Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia Juice, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus Juice, Spinacia Oleracea Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare Sprout Extract, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Juice, Citrus Paradisi Juice, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-67, Sodium Phytate, 1, 2- Hexanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Ceramide Np, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide Ns, Cholesterol, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide As, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide Eop, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene
You might also like
- Coming soon!